4.12.2007

I've just finished a series of sneezes, about 15 of them. My nose is cold and numb. My fingers are that purple-blue color. My toes are frozen. I swear there's a draft in my room. I can feel a breeze though I see no evidence of one. Goodness, please don't let me get a cold. I don't have the time or energy!

Someone please explain to me why I choose to live in this city? I hear Arizona is lovely. Nice and warm. No snow or ice. What in the world am I doing here? Oh, that's right. My family. It's a good thing they love me as much as I love them. I'd be so far from here!

2 comments:

Eryka said...

Ha ha! I bet you are still battling snow there too! That snow kept me in Chicago 3 hours longer than I wanted to be! I hope you are drinking hot liquids, eating lots of real vitamin C and resting as much as possible. As in, you shouldn't be reading blogs for at least a couple of days, my friend. Get well! Stay strong!

Mandalina said...

lol, isn't this the perfect time to catch up and post. I am drinking warm fluids and resting up. It's moments like these when I remember how much I love my bed! The snow melted today! But I think we're going to get more. :(