2.20.2007

It Isn't Him

Eyes closed. Anxiety tightening my chest. A slow breath.
Anticipation twisting in my stomach. Warmth brushes past my cheek wrapping around my neck and gently drawing me forth. Pulse racing. Heart pounding. Soft but firm. Pressed against mine. Gentle but purposeful.
This is what he wants. Me.Melting into him, my shoulder relaxes and my arms wrap around him. This is not the time to be thinking of someone else. But I am. What is he doing right now? Would he kiss me like this? Would he hold me just like this?
I bolt up and take a deep ragged breath as my hands rush to my head as if to force the thoughts away.
Not now. It isn't right.

2 comments:

graceling said...

I do leave comments on your blog!

I still love you!

But stinking update already!

Eryka said...

You could woo me with your written word! I totally know the moment you describe.

Please write more!