1.26.2007

Change

I changed my template. I think I like this one much better. It's a better feel. Pink isn't me. Red maybe. Pink, not so much.

Random, nonsensical stuff:

  • I love dictionary.com
  • My plant, Hyakinthos, is doing really well. So well in fact, that I don't know how to get it out of the planter thingy it's in to put it in soil.
  • I wish I knew how to add video to my blog.
  • Sneaked is in the dictionary. I thought it was snuck but I guess both are right.
  • Crystal Light packets aren't so bad.
  • MySpace is proving to be addictive.
  • My court case was dismissed. (ticket for expired plates)
  • The cop was, indeed, very hot. But I didn't say anything to him.
  • People watching in a court room is uber interesting.
  • Uber is a fun word
  • Sometimes I think I have atrial flutter.

And that's all the time we have for today. Tune in again for some random ramblings from my muddled mind.

4 comments:

graceling said...

I like your new template better than the other. Pink is not you, at least, not that much pink. Even I, who pink is me, did not choose to go with that much pink on my template (actually, none at all.) Can you please change it so that your comments box pops up in a pop-up window so that I can view your post and comment at the same time? That way I can remember all the things I was going to say.

Yea for your court case!

Uber cool.

Eryka said...

I agree with the template change. Pink is disgustingly cheerful. I don't think anyone is disgustingly cheerful.

Yea! For court case! I'm talking to Grace on the phone!!!

Mandalina said...

Comment box changed. Hooray for comments! You girls are fantabulous!

GracieLou left me the longest voicemail in the history of voicemeals the other day. I didn't even know there was a limit to voicemail length until she left that message for me.

graceling said...

Ahem.

You have met my daughter, no?

And you know that she is, in fact, my mini-me?

And you know that she NEVER, EVER shuts up?

Yes, well, where do you think she got that from?

:)