9.10.2009

Coming Together

When last I wrote, things were less than perfect and I found myself sleeping in the other room. Well, that's changed. Communications aren't the best but they are, in fact, better. We're getting along and things are moving along just fine.

So much so, that we're talking of taking a cruise in June of 2010 for my - dramatic pause - 30th birthday! We're planning on Royal Caribbean's Mexican Riviera Cruise. There are three ports: Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. I'm so excited. And nervous. I've never been on a cruise before. It should be interesting. And I'll finally get to see some of Mexico. Which, from what I've heard from some friends, this cruise is amazing for siteseeing. I don't think he's as excited as I am about the trip. He's not been out of the country before so this will be his first time. I think that in itself is exciting. I guess boys are wired differently. I don't know. He is having trouble being excited about anything these days. I'm betting there's some depression going on that needs to be dealt with but that's another story for another time.

And on a fun note, I'm getting my nose pierced the end of October. I think. I'm really excited about this. I've wanted to do this for a long time just didn't have the guts to do it. Mostly because at the time I lived at home and Dad said if I put a hole in my nose I could find another place to live. So I didn't. But now I live on my own. And I am a big girl. Nearly 30 people! Yikes! Anyway, this will be good for me. Breaking free and expressing myself. I think after wanting this piercing for 15 years or so it's about time. I mean, the urge never went away so that's gotta say something. And it's just a hole. It'll close up if I don't want it anymore.

So yay. Yay for many reasons. I'm happy. Which is all that matters.

No comments: