7.31.2007

How Odd

I'm positive I've posted comments for people yet when I look again, there nowhere to be found. Either the post did not go through or, even more disturbingly, my friends rejected them.

Que triste!


I've been working a ton while job searching and attempting to get my life back in order in between studying for my board exam. I'm so depressed and overwhelmed. I think I'm ready for retirement. I haven't even started working! I just want to hide. Grrr! And to top it all, my girl parts hate me. They're revolting against me causing me a great deal of pain and discomfort.

I realize life is a roller coaster. I'm just trying to figure out when the ride's going to stop dipping and start going back up again. This is making my tummy hurt.

2 comments:

graceling said...

It's okay. Abigail just made up a song about "I love pineapple, it makes me fart."

Not that that is at all relevant, but come on, didn't it make you grin a little?

Also, life will get better after boards.

How is it going with applications? Any interviews?

Eryka said...

Ohh.. I hate that roller coaster feeling. The tummy ups and downs are not fun long term!